Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 27 Game Show

Barb posted:

Take a photo of something that relates to your favorite Game show on TV. Example: If you watch “Cash Cab” you might take a photo of a taxi or some cash. If you watch dating shows, take a photo of a couple holding hands or fighting (who knows?). Write about why you like this game show. Or, list your favorite and worst game show. Or, make a list of all your favorite game shows you watch.

The only true game show that I watch any more is Cash Cab. I grew up watching Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune with my mom and brother. We used to eat dinner watching them and seeing who got more answers right. It was my favorite time of the day. Baker started watching Cash Cab and then so did I. Since Barb took a picture of cash I decided to take a picture of Cash Cab's website.


No comments: