My new SBS3 friend, Chris, has tagged me. So now I have to tell you 7 things that you don't know about me. To my friends and family in the outside world none of this is new, but it is all new to my blogging friends.
1. I was born in Bitburg, Germany and lived there until I was about 4 years old. In my 20's I returned and went to school in a small town, Staufen, to brush up on my German after years of taking it in school.
2. I grew up in the town that the movie Grosse Pointe Blank with John Cusack and Minnie Driver was filmed in: Grosse Pointe, Michigan.
3. I lost touch with my best friend from high school and she found me 2 years ago through the internet and it turns out we had both moved to the South and lived about 2 1/2 hours from one another.
4. We are not Jewish but celebrate Hannakuh every year because two of my close friends are.
5. I am a total neat freak at work but love to have my piles of junk all over the house. It drives everyone but me crazy.
6. I used to say the word crap all the time and then I had kids and I started to spell it out instead of saying. The only problem is that I was spelling carp not crap so now I just say carp and everyone just stares at me and it makes me smile everytime.
7. Today is my 8th anniversary. I married my wonderful husband Baker 8 years ago today. I still ask myself how I got so lucky.
Now I guess I have to tag people. Here goes: Melissa, Malia, Marie, and Maren