Monday, July 14, 2008

AFSS26 and TLC177

I started off my day checking my e-mail and I got an e-mail letting me know that someone had commented on my blog. I have to say I love these e-mails, but today was a special one. Nicole Anderson over at Anderson Arts had left me a comment saying congratulations for winning Allison's AFSS25 challenge. SHOCK!!!!! I was on the phone with hubby and just gushed. I've never won any of the blog candy's or challenges that I have done. I have wanted to do more challenges and this was just the incentive that I needed.

Today I combined Allison's AFSS26 using white ink and SplitCoastStampers TLC177 Got Grid? challenges. When I went downstairs to my craft room I found the card that I did for Allison's last challenge lying in the middle of my desk so I used it for my inspiration. I used Regal Rose, Rose Red, and Pretty in Pink cardstock as well as the DP from the Prints Sampler again. I of course used my white craft ink as well as Regal Rose and Rose Red inks. I used my Scor-Pal to make my grid and then I ran the white ink pad over the grid to add some color and texture. I then stamped one of the flower stamps from my favorite set, Paint Prints, three times in white and three times in Regal Rose. I then stamped the sentiment and flower centers in Rose Red. I love how it turned out.


7 comments:

Holly said...

found your blog through SCS and liked your card there so much that I wanted to check out your blog! Looks like you've got a lot of nice art work here to browse though. I'll be back!

Allison said...

Great composition Robyn! Loving the torn edge (I never do this!).

Anderson Arts Online said...

HI AGAIN! I was checking to see what you did with the white inky challenge! ANOTHER PRETTY ONE! I am glad I was the one to tell ya about your winning card! I added you to my faves to see you often!

mudmaven said...

This is just gorgeous! I found you via Allison and I love your blog. ~chris

Mel M. M. M. said...

This is SO pretty. I almost sold this set & am so glad I didn't. You make it look brand new with that gorgeous colour the great layout & the grid technique. I'm so glad you found me through Allison so I could find you! Congrats on winning Allison's AFSS25 challenge :0)

Cassie said...

Yea for you! This card is fabulous!!

buy rift account said...

WoW! that was definitely fab.