Saturday, June 9, 2007

Beate's Weekend Sketch #5 and TLC 119

Again I combined two challenges into one card. This time I combined Beate's Weekend Sketch #5 with SCS's Try a New Technique Challenge (TLC 119). I used More Mustard cardstock and the new print palette in So Saffron. I really enjoyed making the origami shirt for this card. Beate's challenge was to make a gate card and I love how that turned out. The only stamping is the sentiment and I stamped that right on to the shirt instead of putting a tie on the shirt. This is the last of the four Father's Day cards that I have to make. I have to say thanks to my SU Demo for reading my blog and giving me more paper to make more cards for last week's challenge. I am still going to do it but instead of more Father's Day cards I am going to do Thank you cards.
Oh I used the tutorial on Cambria's blog to make the shirt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robyn,
What a great gate card with a wonderful shirt on it. Thanks so much for participating in the challenge. Hugs and smiles

Corie said...

I found you BLOG through Beate's challange. Great card.

Heather P. said...

Super cute! Love the folded shirt. :)

Anonymous said...

Super cool shirt and great way to use it for Beates sketch!