Saturday, June 2, 2007

Make 'n Takes

Well I went to my demo's house today to do a buy, sell, trade with her and some of her customers and she surprised us with 3 make 'n takes when we got there. She is just the coolest. Here are the three cards that we made. Oh, she got the idea for the cards from someone else's blog and threw it all together this morning. Check out her blog for more info, The Stampin' Chick.


The first card is for Dad and can be used for several occasions, including Father's Day. Melissa used the left make n takes from this card to make several new ones, or makeovers as she calls them. This is the only card we made that did not use retiring sets.


The second card used a set from last year's summer mini and at the moment the name escapes me. I love the color combo she chose.



The third card uses the soon to be retiring Best in Cluck and it was my favorite. I have never been a fan of this set but I love how it was used in this card.


Thanks again Melissa for a wonderful afternoon.

No comments: