Friday, June 29, 2007

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #8

I came home last weekend to a box on my front porch from Papertrey Ink. It had my three new stamp sets: Green Thumb, Butterfly Kisses, and Little Lady. I was dying to use them but today was the first day I got to. I was reading all the blogs I follow on GoogleReader and there was Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #8. I immediately wanted to use the Green Thumb set to make the card. Here is what I came up with.




I used the dandelion stamp and stem plus the saying "If friends were flowers, I'd pick you."

Paper: Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, and Very Vanilla from Stampin' Up!

Ink: Rose Red from SU

Thanks Beate for these great sketches.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robyn, that turned out gorgeous! Thanks so much for trying out this sketch.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

Heather P. said...

Very nice!! Great job with the sketch. :)

mum-on-the-run said...

Beautiful card! Great use of the sketch

Michelle L. said...

Great take on the sketch. I love how you stamped the one flower on the yellow half circle; it really stands out that way.

Daniela Dobson said...

Beautiful card !

Shannon McGann said...

I love the silhouetted flowers. Just beautiful!