Monday, June 18, 2007

Alek's Altered On Board ATC Trio Album

I totally CASED my album from my demo. I made a few changes but the overall idea came from the album she made for her son. Check it out in her SCS Gallery. I changed out the spine paper and instead of using just his first initial I did his whole name in chip board. It was so much easier than I thought. I just modge podged the letters, stuch them on the paper I wanted, waited 5 minutes and then cut off the excess paper. I used the Designer Label Punch Box's Real Life stamp with the grosgrain ribbon. I thought it was perfect since I am going to keep a wallet of all of Alek's school pictures in it.



Wow just went to SCS to link to the tutorial to do this and there wasn't one. I still have Regan's to do so maybe I will make a tutorial.



I have been wanting to do this for months but I finally got spurred on by one of SCS's challenges. Check it out: WT116 - Never Bored with Chipboard.

No comments: