Friday, June 29, 2007

Check out Alek's Baby Book!


This is all the layouts that I have in Alek's Baby Book so far. I am about half way through his first year. The 23 pages that I did at Pam's house start with First Bath and 1 Month Portrait. After the first couple pages I started to use pretty much all CM stuff, especially the new Once Upon a Baby Boy Album Kit, Soft Baby Boy Perfect Fit Paper Pack, and the Baby Borders Workshop. Using all of Creative Memories Soft Baby Boy line made it much easy to do so many pages. In addition to the baby papers I used the Great Escapes Perfect Fit Paper to do the beach pages. On the Aquarium page I used CM's Circle Makers to make the fish. Each one is made out of one circle. Thanks Pammy for that workshop too. Check out Pam's website to order any of this or to see what workshops she is holding.

No comments: