Friday, June 29, 2007

Creative Memories Everyday Display

This past weekend I went to visit an old friend who moved last summer to Eastern PA. She is a CM consultant so of course we spent the weekend scrapbooking while her husband watched her kids. THANK YOU JOHN!!!!!!!! Before we got down to scrapbooking she pulled out CM's new Everyday Display frames, she got one in white and one in black. I am in love. Some how I am going to have to convince hubby that they are must haves. I want two in white to go in my craft area, one for Alek and one for Regan. Wait okay maybe three I think I have the space. I digress, back to last weekend. Pam asked me to help her with what to put on them. On the black one we put stuff for her business. I didn't take a picture because it isn't finished, I have to send her a picture of her at a CM event that I have to finish it off. Then hopefully she will take a picture and sent it to me. The other one, the white one, she wanted to do of her two girls, Elsa and Zara. I love how it turned out. The picture on the left is the blank frame and the picture on the right is our finished project. Check out Pam's CM website if you want to get one for yourself.

No comments: