Monday, July 2, 2007

Came Home to Lots of Goodies

I went out of town for a day and a half and came home to lots of goodies. First off I got the mail and there were two packages in there for me, one from Rebecca Bacon and the other from Stamping Bellas. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!! And then I turned into my drive way and hanging on my front door handle is a Stampin' Up! bag. I was totally shocked as I am going to Melissa's house tonight to do a few make n' takes and ohh and ahh over the catalog. Inside the nice pretty bag is my retired accessories order and a BRAND NEW CATALOG!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are pictures with descriptions of what I got.
From Stamping Bella I got the chefabella, diplomabella, sistahoodabellas, and veggiebella. Now I just need to figure out how to mount them.




I got a bunch of stuff from Rebbecca Bacon. My upline introduced us through e-mail as I live in VA and she lives in IN. Rebecca was nice enough to stamp me some images from Ahoy, Matey stamp set and the Matey's Map wheel so that I can make a name frame as a birthday gift for one of Regan's friends. She also made me a wonderful cardfront to use for the birthday card and she made me a card using Baroque Motifs and the new SU palette paper. It is so pretty. Wasn't sure I was going to like it but I do. Thank you Rebecca!!!!!!!!!!!!



And last but not least the Stampin' Up! bag on my front door. I got all 3 Pearl Ex's. I am so excited about these. My mom is doing her guest room in teal and I am making some frames for her using Baroque Motifs and the pearl ex. Now that I have seen the new designer papers there is one in there that would go perfectly with what I want to do. YEAH!!!!!! I also got one more ATC album and a pack of refills for it. Along with the 3 ribbons that went with last year's In Color colors. And then there is the new catalog. I love it. I got home at about 2 PM, unpacked the car, got the kids situated, opened everything up, called hubby to say we were home, finished up the frames for tonight, and then got to look through the new catalog. It has lots of pretty yellow sticky tabs sticking out, and that was just from my first run through. I want all the halloween stuff and a bunch of the new wheels and backgrounds. First order is going to be really hard.

No comments: