Saturday, July 28, 2007

Christmas Stamp Camp "It's a Wrap"

Today I went to what I think is the best stamp camp ever. My demo Melissa is great. She and another demo held a stamp camp at our local library from 10-2. We made a ton of items and it was all for Christmas. Melissa is coming to be posting more about how we did everything on her blog, The Stamping Chick, later this weekend. Here is a group photo and some individual shots of what we made.



The first thing that I made was a whole bunch of gift tags using the new level 2 hostess set Perfect Presentation. We also used the new In-Colors Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, and Blue Bayou.



The next item that I made was the Five in One Template Box using the new Baroque Motifs set and the new Pretties Kit. We painted the flowers and it was so much easier than I thought. Got to use one of the pearls and the hat pin too.

Next up was the wrapping paper using the All About Christmas wheel. And then it was on to the cirlcle tote that Melissa won an SU contest with. I am thinking about making these as the favor at Regan's birthday party.



After that we made one of Cambria's gift tag holders. Melissa premade the holders for us so all we had to do was stamp and glue. After that I got to make a Christmas Organizer using the On Board 5X5 Art Journal so that if we own the spiral punch it can be refillable year after year. I think this was my favorite Christmas item that we made today. I believe I will be making some as presents.



Only two more items to go. Next up was a nice little gift tin. I even have some left after the spa kits I made last year. And last but not least was the Joy gift bag. I know I will be buying plain bags and dressing them up from now on, it was so easy.


Whew!!!!!!!!!! All done. And the most amazing part is that we got all that for $25. I can't believe that I got all this done in about 2 1/2 hours. Check out Melissa's blog, The Stampin' Chick, later this weekend for more indepth details.

No comments: