Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 28 Books

Barb posted:

Take a photo of the books you have autographed from the author. If you don't have any autographed then take a photo of either the books you'd like to read this year or one's you've read in the past. If you don't read any books take a photo of a magazine where you read an article and then write a little about what you've read. If you have read some books list your favorite and least favorite and write why you picked those books. Same thing if you are listing magazines.

I do not have any autographed books which I find amazing. I read so much you would figure that I would find some. I do collect books by two different authors so that is what I took a picture of. The authors whose books that I collect are Laurell K. Hamilton and Nora Robers writing as J.D. Robb. Here is a picture of their books.



Laurell K. Hamilton writes about vampires, werewolves, zombies, and faeries to name a few.
J.D. Robb writes about a futuristic female cop.

No comments: