Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 30 News story

Barb posted:

If you could make a news story about one of your family members to put on the TV news, what would it say? Take a photo of something that represents that, or of the person you are talking about.

This was an incredibly had one to do so I will pick one that has already been in the news this month. And that is my daughter Regan. She is a Daisy girl scout and she amazes me every day. She imbibes the girl scout promise: On my honor, I will try: To serve God* and my country, To help people at all times, And to live by the Girl Scout Law.

She was recently up on the wsls7.com website for her participation in Crazy Daisy Days and in the news paper for officially becoming a Girl Scout.

You can check out my early post where I talk about her more here.

Here is a picture of her and her troop. Regan is the second from the left.


No comments: