Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day 1: Goals

Here is what Barb posted:

Day 1 –March 1st-I know most of you have set some type of goal for this year. Take a photo of something to do with one of your goals you have for this year.

One of my personal goals this year is to get my kids photo albums up to date. As many of you know I just finished Alek's baby book this past fall and he just turned 4 in January. Not to mention Regan just turned 6. I have a lot of work to do. Because I am usually the one taking pictures there are very few pictures of me. Last summer, when I went to visit my friend Pam, she took a picture of me working on Alek's baby album and I thought it would be perfect for this.


1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Good luck with your goal to finish the albums. I have ones started that need to be completed too. :)