Saturday, March 22, 2008

Day 7: Clothing

Barb posted:


Day 7, March 7th. Take a photo of the same piece of clothing you wear at least twice a week. Do you love this item or is it something you have to wear because you just haven’t gotten out to buy something new? How did you feel about it when you first got it? Did someone give it to you as a gift or did you buy it? Where did you buy it? Was it on sell? Write about it.

This photo and one of my student's comments finally got me to have my roots done. I can't believe I let it go this long. On to the prompt.

I love this sweater. It replaced a sweater that I got my senior year in high school and still had up until about a year ago. I think that the laundry fairy threw it away. I did have it for close to 15 years and it did have lots of holes. This is the sweater that I wear when I get cold. It is wool and it is incredibly soft and warm. And I love the color. I got it 2 years ago for Christmas from my in-laws and I LOVE IT!!! It is from L.L. Bean and the style is still available but not the color. They have different colors every year. It is called the Swift River Cardigan.

No comments: