Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pam's Creative Memories Cards and Tags

A couple of years ago my friend Pam asked me to make her some cards and tags to use in her business, Creative Memories. I said sure and I have been making them every since. This is the first batch where I used the new, current SU set Taking Care of Business. My wonderful demo, Melissa, let me borrow her set. All of Pam's cards and tags are made with Creative Memories papers. (By the way I am out of solid colored paper, still have lots of patterned paper). Pam provides the paper, I provide the stamps, ink, and work, and I get CM products in return. All in all a great deal.
I hope you like them this time Pam.
Pammy, here is a sneak pick at the cards and tags that are going in the mail tomorrow. I hope you like them all.





2 comments:

Maren said...

I bet she will LOVE them!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Great work Robyn. Pretty cool that you get free stuff, that's a good deal. Love the cards and tags, I'm sure that she'll love them. :)